If your property was recently in the path of a storm here is what you can expect when you call Horner Roofing:
1. Your claims specialist will do a thorough collateral damage inspection around your home and on your roof.
2. If damage is found, it will be suggested that you file a claim with your insurance provider. Our claim specialist will be happy to walk you through the process.
3. After the claim has been filed, your insurance provider will assign an adjuster to call you and schedule an appointment to assess the damage.
4. Your claim specialist will beat the adjuster meeting to make sure all damage found at the previous inspection is pointed out.
5. If your insurance adjuster approves the claim and pays for roof replacement, the adjuster will give you their estimate and issue a first check for repairs.
6. Your claims specialist will go over the estimate with you discussing your options for replacement products and sign a contract with you.
7. Once the contract is signed with product and color choices and the first check has arrived, we will order product materials. Horner Roofing will install your roof before the 2nd check (the remainder of the claim amount) arrives. You owe us the remainder of the balance once your insurance checks come in.
8. When the materials are delivered, one of our Horner Roofing crews will install your new roof system. This can take 1/2 a day or 2 days, depending on the size of the roof. Your claims specialist will be there to answer any questions or concerns.
9. Once the job is done, we will send your insurance company a final invoice stating that all work per the insurance estimate was completed.
10. Your insurance company will send you the 2nd check (usually the remainder of the claim amount). 11. Pay your claim specialist the remainder of the balance on the contract.